How do I install the ELEVEN app on my LG Smart TV?
- Ensure that your LG Start TV is connected to the internet
- Ensure that your LG Smart TV’s firmware is up to date. Please restart your TV, by unplugging and plugging in again, after a firmware update.
- Press the HOME button on your LG TV remote control
- Navigate to "LG Content Store" and press enter on the remote
- Navigate to the search icon and press enter on the remote
- Search for ELEVEN
- Install the free ELEVEN application
How do I update the firmware in my LG Smart TV?
- Go to Settings > All Settings > Support.
- Select "Software Update".
- Select "Check for Updates" and if an update is available "Download and Install".
- If you wish to have the TV update automatically, set "Auto Update" to ON.
- Once download is complete, power OFF the TV at the plug for 10 seconds then power ON to install the update.