We consider each refund request carefully by reviewing transaction and content delivery data. We aim to be fair when considering refund requests.
- Requests related to inadequate content delivery due to provider, technical or scheduling issues will be considered.
- Requests related to issues with payment or entitlement, for example an incorrect double charge or charged but not entitled, will be considered.
- Requests arising due to user negligence will not refunded. The terms of payment are clearly explained at the time or purchase and in the purchase confirmation email. If content was correctly provided through legitimate purchase, we will not provide a refund.
- Requests after an event has been successfully watched will not be refunded.
- Requests received seven days after the payment or event, whichever is the latter, will not be refunded.
Requesting a Refund
If you would like to request a refund, please contact our customer support team with the following information, as accurately as possible.
For subscriptions: Please cancel your subscription yourself before requesting a refund. (How do I cancel my ELEVEN subscription?)
- Your ELEVEN User ID (How do I find my ELEVEN User ID?)
- The reason you are requesting a refund.
- For card payments: Card type (Mastercard/Visa) and the last 4 digits of the card.