By default the ELEVEN video player will stream at the highest available quality depending on your device and connection. The quality of the stream depends on a number of factors.
Please use the list below to troubleshoot excessive video buffering.
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection of at least 0.8 Mbps. (Perform a speed test)
- Close other apps or downloads, and check other devices on your network, that may be using up bandwidth.
- The ELEVEN video player is set "Auto" quality by default. This will stream the highest available quality depending on your device and connection and is the recommended setting.
- Ensure that your operating system and browser are up to date.
- Clear your browser's cache.
Mobile and TV apps
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the ELEVEN app installed.
- Ensure that your operating system is up to date. If you are using an operating system earlier than those supported, we recommend watching through your web browser.