The quality of your stream depends on a number of factors.
Ensure that you have the latest version of the ELEVEN app installed.
Ensure that your operating system and browser are up to date:
- See supported devices and browser here.
Ensure that your internet connection is stable and sufficient:
- A minimum connection speed of 0.8 Mbps is required to watch a live stream.
- Close other applications or downloads that may be using up bandwidth.
- Check other devices on your internet network that may be consuming bandwidth.
If you are connecting with a PC:
- Decrease the quality of the stream; Select the settings menu (gear icon) at the bottom right of the player and select a lower resolution.
- Clear your browser's cache.
If you are connecting via mobile:
- If you are connecting with an Android device with operating system 4.4.2 and earlier, we recommend using the native browser
- Download our app for free from the Appstore or Play Store